Summer Corn Salad with fresh Avocado
This little zesty little number is always a huge hit! It’s sweet, tangy, loaded with all the veggies & takes no time at all to whip up too!
- 4 Ears of corn, cooked & cut off the cob
- 4 Grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Red onion
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- Limes, juiced Just need enough to fully coat the salad
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Mix the corn kernels, tomatoes, red onion & cilantro together in a bowl.
- Pour your lime juice over the top & season with salt & pepper.
- Toss to coat everything in the lime juice.
- Top with your diced avocado & serve!