If you love a stir fry, then your in for a big treat with this delicious Soy Sesame Tofu Veggie Stir-Fry. I know that many of you are looking for new tofu recipes and this stir-fry dinner is the perfect way to add more soy into your life. Enjoy!
Soy Sesame Tofu Veggie Stir-Fry
Stir-frys are one of our favourite ways to enjoy vegetables because not only are they healthy and tasty, but are so incredibly easy to whip up too!
- 300g firm tofu
- 4 cups chopped vegetables ( I used broccoli, capsicum, mushrooms, cabbage)
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
SOY SESAME SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp corn starch + 2 tablesooons water
- rice to serve
- Press the water out of the tofu, then dice the tofu into cubes. Set aside 3. Prepare & chop all the vegetables.
- Make the sauce in a small bowl by whisking together all the ingredients until no cornstarch lumps remain
- Preheat a wok onto medium-high heat, add in the oil & garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes until fragrant
- Add in the vegetables + soy sesame sauce and cook for 6-10 minutes until the vegetables are all tender.
- Serve with steamed rice
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. The flavours get even better over night. Alternatively you can freeze this meal too!