If you’re a fan of Tortillas, then you’ll love these simple vegan guacamole tortilla! They’re fresh, bursting with flavours, great to have any time of the day or even for a festive dinner!
Simple Vegan Guacamole Tortillas
These Deliciously flavorful vegan guacamole tortillas can be snacked for any meal of the day – breakfast, lunch, diner or even a starter or side dish! Enjoy!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tomato
- 2 medium- sized avocados
- 1 onion
- 1 red/green or yellow pepper of your choosing
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh chopped cilantro (coriander)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Tabasco or as much as you like!
- Slice the avocado lengthwise, pull out the stone and scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon.
- Slice he avocado into cubes. Do the same with the tomato, onion, garlic and peppers.
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl and season with olive oil, cilantro, salt and Tabasco to taste.
- Heat the tortillas for a few seconds on each side in a hot (oil-free) pan, then spoon guacamole onto each tortilla, roll up into wraps, and enjoy!