Cherry Tomatoes, Basil and Thyme Bruschetta
Bruschetta are so tasty and delicious! They are great as a starter for summer or for a quick lunch on the balcony.🌿To change a bit from the bruschetta, I made a cherry tomato salad with some fresh thyme, basil and parsley as well as some black olives. It’s just delicious!
- 200 g Cherry tomatoes
- Herbs: Thyme basil and flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp Black olives
- 40 ml Olive oil
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1/2 Garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Homemade hummus for each Bruschetta
- salt for taste
- Mix olive oil, white vinegar and crumble the thyme.
- Add cherry tomatoes and olive
- Crush the clove of garlic.
- Add chopped basil and parsley.
- Salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Toast the slices of bread. Spread them with hummus. Then drop a tablespoon of cherry tomato salad.