If you love bagels then you’re going to want to try this tasty avocado salad bagel. You all need to do is mash-up an avocado, chop-up some tomato with some arugula, lemon juice and you’re all set! If you want you can even add in some chickpeas and you favourite vegan cheese and vegan mayo for that extra creamy flavour.
Avocado Salad Bagel
- 4 poppyseed bagels divided
- 1/4 cup of chopped arugula
- sliced tomatoes, for topping
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Using a fork or potato masher to smash the avocado in a bowl. Add in tomatoes, cilantro, onions, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread salad on bagels and top with your favorite sandwich toppings, top with chopped arugula and sliced tomatoes!