Apple Cranberry Protein Oats
This beautiful oatmeal bowl is one of the reason's why you should never skip breakfast! Start your day off with this high protein cranberry apple oatmeal bowl. With added pea protein and maple syrup gives it extra sweetened flavour that you enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups oats of choice
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 20 grams Unflavoured Pea Protein of your choice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 small apple of your choice (sliced)
- handful of cranberries
- Mix together oats, oat milk and cinnamon in a pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes; until thickened.
- Add in salt, pea protein and maple syrup to taste.
- Stir ingredients and mix well. Add in more oat milk if desired to reach desired consistency.
- Serve topped with cranberries, sliced apple and cinnamon.