These delicious vegan black bean burritos are such refreshing delights to have as any meal of the day! With your choice of stuffing, tacos are a very versatile mexican delicacy!
In this recipe are vegan black bean burritos. You can use homemade fresh salsa, sour cream, guacamole, sweet corn, black beans and lettuce as stuffing for your burritos! Do give it a try and enjoy the delicious crunchiness!
Quick Vegan Black Bean Burrito
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- salt, plus more as needed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans,drained and rinsed
- 1 bag cabbage slaw or shredded cabbage
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in the chili powder, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the beans.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low and cook for 3-4minutes until warmed through. Remove the lid and gently mash some of the bean with the salsa, leaving some of the beans whole. Fill the tortillas with the black bean mixture and top with toppings of choice(I love shredded lettuce, avocado, hot sauce and salsa)